52- Ridha Lafi, Walid Mabrouk, Amor Hafiane, Removal of Methylene blue from saline solutions by adsorption and electrodialysis, Membrane and Water Treatment, 10(2) (2019) 139-148.
53- Imen El Mokhtar, Ali Boubakri, Salah Al Tahar Bouguecha, Amor Hafiane, Modeling and experimental study of air gap membrane distillation unit: application for seawater desalination, Desalination and Water Treatment, 154 (2019) 72–81.
54- Dhouha Ben Maouia, Ali Boubakri, Raja Bouchrit, Amor Hafiane, Salah Bouguecha, Chromium removal by forward osmosis: a flux modeling and experimental validation, Desalination and Water Treatment, 154 (2019) 30–38.
55- Hajer Chemingui, Moez Smiri, Takwa Missaoui, Amor Hafiane, Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Induced Oxidative Stress and Changes in the Photosynthetic Apparatus in Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum L.), Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 102 (4) (2019) 477–485.
56- Takwa Missaoui, Moêz Smiri, Amor Hafane, Reserve Mobilization, Membrane Damage and Solutes Leakage in Fenugreek Imbibed with Urban Treated Wastewater, Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 102 (2019) 1 – 7.
57- Malak Kahloul, Selim Mahfoudhi, Jalila Chekir, Amor Hafane, Interaction of toluidine blue dye with heptamolybdate: UV–visible and ultrafltration study, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10668-019-00402-8
58- Brindusa Dragoi, Guillaume Laurent, Sandra Casale, Taissire Ben Amor, Bénédicte Lebeau, Cédric Boissière, François Ribot, Mohamed Selmane, Patrick Schmidt, David Kreher, Anne Davidson, Stability and degradation of PEO20PPO70PEO20 triblock copolymers in mesostructured silica, Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 2019, Accepted.
39- Yassine Mdemagh, Amor Hafiane, Ezzedine Ferjani, Characterization and modeling of the polarization phenomenon to describe salt rejection by nanofiltration, 4open, 1(5) (2018).
40- Anissa Aounia, Ayşegül Derya Altınay, Fatih İlhan, Derya Y. Koseoglu-İmer, Yaşar Avşar, Amor Hafiane, Bulent Keskinler, İsmail Koyuncu, The applicability of combined physico-chemical processes for treatment and reuse of synthetic textile reverse osmosis concentrate, Desalination and Water Treatment, 111 (2018) 111–124.
41- Takwa Missaoui, Moêz Smiri, Hajer Chemingui, Elyes Jbira, Amor Hafiane, Regulation of Mitochondrial and Cytosol Antioxidant Systems of Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum L.) Exposed to Nanosized Titanium Dioxide, Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 101(3) (2018) 326–337.
42- Noura Kaabi, Bilel Chouchene, Walid Mabrouk, Fatma Matoussi, Emna Selmane B.H. Hmida, Electrochemical properties of a modified electrode with δ-MnO2-based new nanocomposites, Solid State Ionics, 325 (2018) 74–79.
43- Youssef Guesmi, Hassen Agougui, Ridha Lafi, Mahjoub Jabli, Amor Hafiane, Synthesis of hydroxyapatite-sodium alginate via a co-precipitation technique for efficient adsorption of Methylene Blue dye, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 249 (2018) 912–920.
44- Ridha Lafi, Lassaad Gzara, Ramzi Hadj Lajimi, Amor Hafiane, Treatment of textile wastewater by a hybrid ultrafiltration/electrodialysis process, Chemical Engineering & Processing: Process Intensification, 132 (2018) 105–113.
45- Ridha Lafi, Imed Montasser, Amor Hafiane, Adsorption of congo red dye from aqueous solutions by prepared activated carbon with oxygen-containing functional groups an its regeneration, Adsorption Science and Technology, 37(1-2) (2018) 16-181.
46- Sana Abdelkader, Ali Boubakri, Sven Uwe Geissen, Latifa Bousselmi, Direct contact membrane distillation applied to saline wastewater: parameters optimization, Water Science & Technology, 77(11-12) (2018) 2823-2833.
47- Ben Amor, M. Kassem, W. Hajjaji, F. Jamoussi, M. Ben Amor, A. Hafiane, Study of defluoridation of water using natural clay minerals, Clays and Clay Minerals, 66 (6) (2018) 493–499.
48- Nadia Cheickh Mansour, Hedia Ouni, Amor Hafiane, Binding of Methylene Blue to two types of water-soluble polymer and its removal by polyelectrolyte enhanced ultrafiltration, Membrane Water Treatment, 9 (2) (2018) 87-94.
49- Saidi, R. Talbi, A. Ltifi, S. Kouki, M. El’hif, W. Jendoubi, H. Rejichi, A. Hafiane, Physicochemical and Microbial Characterization of Sebkha Ben Ghayadha Tunisia, Journal of new sciences, Agriculture and Biotechnology, 51 (6) (2018) 3179-3186.
50- Salhi, H. Zmerli Triki, J.C. Molinero , M. Laabir, E. Sehli, A. Bellaaj-Zouari, N. Daly Yahia, O. Kefi-Daly Yahia, Seasonal variability of picophytoplankton under contrasting environments in northern Tunisian coasts, southwestern Mediterranean Sea, 129(2) (2018) 866-874.
51- Khaled Touati, Lassaad Gzara, Selim Mahfoudhi, Soumaya Bourezgui, Amor Hafiane, Hamza Elfil, Treatment of coastal well water using ultrafiltrationnanofiltration-reverse osmosis to produce isotonic solutions and drinking water: Fouling behavior and energy efficiency, Journal of Cleaner Production, 200 (2018) 1053-1065.
27- Takwa Missaoui, Moêz Smiri, Hajer Chmingui, Amor Hafiane Effects of nanosized titanium dioxide on the photosynthetic metabolism of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) CR Biologies, 340 (2017) 499-511.
28- Ltifi, A., Saidi, N., Rabhi, M., Sealey, K. S., Hafiane, A., Smaoui, A. and Abdelly, C., Spatial and Temporal Variation of Parameters in Wadi Andlou, Tunisia-Pollution by Pulp Mill Discharge. Cean Soil Air Water, 45(10) (2017).
29- Raja Bouchrit, Ali Boubakri, Tarek Mosbahi, Amor Hafiane, Salah Al-Tahar Bouguecha, Membrane crystallization for mineral recovery from saline solution: Study case Na2SO4 crystals, Desalination, 412 (2017) 1-12.
30- Anissa Aouni, Ridha Lafi, Amor Hafiane, Feasibility evaluation of combined electrocoagulation/adsorption process by optimizing operating parameters removal for textile wastewater treatment, Desal Water Treat, 60 (2017) 78–87.
31- Soumaya Gmar, Nawel Helali, Ali Boubakri, Ilhem Ben Salah Sayadi, Mohamed Tlili, Mohamed Ben Amor, Electrodialytic desalination of brackish water: determination of optimal experimental parameters using full factorial design, Applied Water Science, 7 (8) (2017) 4563–4572.
32- Sabah Hajji, Thouraya Turki, Ali Boubakri, Mohamed Ben Amor, Nadia Mzoughi, Study of cadmium adsorption onto calcite using full factorial experiment design, Desalination and Water Treatment 83(2017) 222–233.
33- Amor Ben Moussa, Sarra Bel Haj Salem, Kamel Zouari, Faycel Jelassi, Hydrochemical and stable isotopic investigation of groundwater quality and its sustainability for irrigation in the Hammamet-Nabeul basin, northeastern Tunisia, Arab J Geosci, 10(446) (2017).
34- Narjess Zaghbani, Mitsutoshi Nakajima, Hiroshi Nabetani, and Amor Hafiane, Modeling of reverse osmosis flux of aqueous solution containing glucose Korean J. Chem. Eng., 34 (2) 2017 407–412.
35- Souad Rezma, Marc Birot, Amor Hafiane, Herve Deleuze, physically activated microporous carbon from a new biomass source: Date palm petioles, C. R. Chimie, 20 (2017) 881-887.
36- Ben Hamouda, K. Touati, M. Ben Amor, Donnan dialysis as membrane process for nitrate removal from drinking water: Membrane structure effect, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 10 (2017) 287– 292.
37- Abdelbasset Ben Dekhil, Moêz Smiri, Amor Hafiane, Kinetic, thermodynamic and structural study of the biosorption of lead and cadmium by red macroalga ( Ceramium virgatum), Journal of the Tunisian Chemical Society, 19 (2017) 381-390.
38- Ali Boubakri, Amor Hafiane, Salah Al Tahar Bouguecha, Direct contact membrane distillation: Capability to desalt raw water, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 10 (2017) 3475–3481.
17- Ridha Lafi, Amor Hafiane, Removal of methyl orange (MO) from aqueous solution using cationic surfactants modified coffee waste (MCWs), Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 58 (2016) 424–433.
18- Ridha Lafi, Khaled Charradi, Mohamed Amine Djebbi, Abdessalem Ben Haj Amara, Amor Hafiane, Adsorption study of Congo red dye from aqueous solution to Mg–Al–layered double hydroxide, Advanced Powder Technology, 27 (2016) 232–237.
19- Randa Chraiti, Maher Raddaoui, Amor Hafiane, Effluent Water Quality at Phosphate Mines in M’Dhilla, Tunisia and its Potential Environmental Effects, Mine Water Environ, 35(4) (2016) 462-468.
20- Soulwene Kouki, Neila Saidi, Fadhel M’hiri, Amor Hafiane, Abdennaceur Hassen,Co-Composting of Macrophyte Biomass and Sludge as an Alternative for Sustainable Management of Constructed Wetland By-Products, Clean – Soil, Air, Water, 44 (6) (2016) 694–702.
21-Salah T. Bouguecha, Ali Boubakri, Samir E. Aly, Mohammad H. Al-Beirutty and Mohamed M. Hamdi, Optimization of permeate flux produced by solar energy driven membrane distillation process using central, composite design approach, Water Science & Technology, 74 (1) (2016) 87-98.
22- Souad Rezma, Marc Birot, Amor Hafiane, Hervé Deleuze, Preparation and characterization of activated carbon monoliths from date stones by physical activation, Journal of the Tunisian Chemical Society, 18 (2016) 160-165.
23- Matab Nadim, Neila Saidi, Ibrahim W. Hasani, YY El Banna, Omar Samir, M. El Haj Assad, Salem Shamekh, Effects of some environmental parameters on mycelia growth of Finish truffle tuber maculatum, International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 3(8) (2016) 1 – 5.
24- Neila Saidi, Shweta Deshaware, Ilef Ben Romdhane, Matab Nadim, Marwa Laaribi, Abdelkader Ltifi, Robert Kremer, Salem Shamekh, Endogenous starter bacteria associated to chanterelle mycelia enhance aroma, color and growth of mycelia, International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 3(9) (2016) 58-65.
25- Asma Ben Rajeb, Inès Mehri, Houda Nasr, Afef Najjari, Neila Saidi, Abdennaceur Hassen, Nitrifying-denitrifying filters and UV-C disinfection reactor: A combined system for wastewater treatment, Environmental Technology, 38(6) (2016) 762-771.
26- Ammar Fadel, Ridha Lafi, Anissa Aouni, Amor Hafiane, Saci Nacef, Separation of zinc ions from synthetically prepared brackish water using electrodialysis: effect of operating parameters, Desalination and Water Treatment, 57(38) (2016) 17852-17860.
- Ali Boubakrli, Salah Al-Tahar Bouguecha, Imen Dhaouadi, Amor Hafiane, Effect of operating parameters on boron removal from seawater using membrane distillation process, Desalination, 373 (2015) 86–93.
- Ridha Lafi, Souad Rezma, Amor Hafiane, Removal of toluidine blue from aqueous solution using orange peel waste (OPW), Desalination and Water Treatment, 56 (10) (2015) 2754 –2765.
- Ridha Lafi, Noureddine Hamdi, Amor Hafiane, Study of the performance of Esparto grass fibers as adsorbent of dyes from aqueous solutions, Desalination and Water Treatment, 56(3) (2015) 722-735.
- Raja Bouchrit, Ali Boubakri, Amor Hafiane, Salah Al-Tahar Bouguecha, Direct contact membrane distillation: Capability to treat hyper-saline solution, Desalination, 376 (2015) 117–129.
- Salah T. Bouguecha, Samir E. Aly, Mohammad H. Al-Beirutty, Mohamed M. Hamdi, Ali Boubakri, Solar driven DCMD: Performance evaluation and thermal energy efficiency, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 100 (2015) 331–340.
- Ali Boubakri, Amor Hafiane, Salah Al Tahar Bouguecha, Nitrate removal from aqueous solution by direct contact membrane distillation using two different commercial membranes, Desalination and Water Treatment, 56 (2015) 2723–2730.
- Ramzi Zarrougui, Mahmoud Dhahbi, Daniel Lemordant, Transport and Thermodynamic Properties of Ethylammonium Nitrate–Water Binary Mixtures: Effect of Temperature and Composition, J Solution Chem, 44 (2015) 686–702.
- Anouar Ben Fradj, Hedia Ouni, Sofiane Ben Hamouda, Amor Hafiane, The effect of operating conditions on the retention of Toluidine blue by polyelectrolyte-enhanced ultrafiltration, Desalination and Water Treatment, 56 (10) (2015) 2766-2772.
- Ilef Ben Romdhane, Neila Saidi, Shweta Deshaware, Salem Shamekh, Sanitizing Method Effects on Depending-Culture Microorganisms in Tuber aestivium, Advances in Microbiology, 5(6) (2015) 425-432.
- Smiri, S. Elarbaoui, T. Missaoui, A. Ben Dekhil, Micropollutants in Sewage Sludge: Elemental Composition and Heavy Metals Uptake by Phaseolus vulgaris and Vicia faba Seedlings, Arab J Sci Eng, 40 (2015) 1837–1847.
- Soulwene Kouki, Neila Saidi, Fadhel M’hiri, Amor Hafiane, A Comparative Study of Nutrients, Cadmium, and Chromium Bioremoval Efficiencies of Three Emergent Macrophytes From a Metal Contaminated Wastewater, CSAWAC, 43 (11) (2015) 1445-1558.
- Mabrouk, L. Ogier, C. Sollogoub, S. Vidal, F. Matoussi, J.F. Fauvarque, Synthesis and characterization of new membranes deriving from sulfonated polyethersulfone for PEMFC applications, Desalination and Water Treatment ,56 (2015) 2637–2645.
- Fethia ibn Elhaj Amor, Imen Iben Nasser, Sofiene Ben Hamouda, Chedly Ahmed, Facilitated extraction of the ethylenediamine through cation-exchange membranes, Mor.J.Chem, 3(4) (2015) 761-767.
- Neila Saidi, Shweta Deshaware, Ilef Ben Romdhane, Matab Nadim, Heikki Ojamo, Robert Kremer, Salem Shamekh, Endogenous Bacteria of Tuber aestivum Ascocarps are Potential Biocontrol Agents of Microbial Post-harvest Deterioration of Truffles, International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2(7) (2015) 97-106.
- Matab Nadim, Shweta Deshaware, Neila Saidi, Mohamed A. Abd-Elhakeem, Heikki Ojamo, Salem Shamekh, Extracellular Enzymatic Activity of Tuber maculatum and Tuber aestivum Mycelia, Advances in Microbiology, 5 (2015) 523-530.
- Neila Saidi, Samra Akef, Olfa Bouzaiane, Hamadi Kallali, Nadhira Ben Aissa, Fadhel M’Hiri,
Naceur Jedidi, James Downer, Carbon and nitrogen mineralization in clay loam soil amended with different composts Advances in Applied Agricultural Science, 3(2) (2015) 20-34